After the first two weeks of graduate school, things have settled down into a manageable routine. I am taking 12 credit hours of classes (Math Methods, Classical Mechanics, Quantum Mechanics and a series of Intro classes including Astrophysics, Condensed Matter...). I have gotten an RA with the Dean of the College of Science and and currently setting up the lab since he is new to the University. The homework load seems at this time to manageable, I enjoy what I am learning so it is kinda fun to do the work.
On another note, we are looking forward to the first home football game of the season tomorrow. We were financially unable to afford season tickets but will enjoy everything else about ND football here in South Bend. We are going to the pep-rally tonight to get our cheer on. GO IRISH!
I love the title/picture! Sounds like you guys are having a great time! Too bad Notre Dame didn't win... bet it was fun regardless!
ReplyDeleteLove ya lots!